Monday, May 16, 2011

Perspectives

First I wanted to point out that I added a list of movies I am excited for in 2011! Check it out and let me know what other movies you're excited for!!!

I want to talk about our perspectives when watching movies and my goal for reviewing movies. I am not going to talk like one of the experts and review and critique a film to see if it stalks up to my standards. I love sitting down and watching a movie so my ultimate determiner is whether or not I enjoyed sitting down watching the movie and how much I enjoyed it! When watching movies everyone has different perspectives on the movie. Everyone has different reasons for liking or disliking a movie. You and I may love the same film but for completely different reasons. I am not going to tell you if you are or are not going to like a movie. I am going to tell why I liked or disliked a movie, and I want to find out what you liked or disliked about it! Because thats what I love! Talking about movies. I am not going to tell you how you will like it but just how I felt, then I want to hear what you thought!!! I hope this leaves you with an idea of what to expect from my reviews.

Tune in tomorrow for my review of........

The Switch

Starring:
Jennifer Aniston
Jason Bateman

Released August 20, 2010

1 comment: